Service for Yanmar
Woodward Engine systems
Are you looking for service for your Yanmar GOVERNOR, you’ve come to the right place!
Governors are highly sophisticated major components that controls application speed and load.
To avoid engine/machinery/application breakdown, your Governors and Actuators require regular service inspections to prevent problems and incidents before they occur.
If your engine is not performing according to specification and requirement, you should contact a service provider immediately.
PJ Diesel Engineering A/S offers high-quality service and original spare parts, on request, within Yanmar products.
We have more than 40 years of experience in servicing, repairing and maintaining Governors and Controls.
We focus on circular economy-based repair and service solutions based on “Waste Less – Lose Less” principle, and continuous optimization, so please contact us with specific application information and we will guide and advise accordingly.
We are specialists in
- Governors and Electronic Controls
- Gas and Steam Turbine Controls
- Valve Services
- Industrial Gas Turbine Control
- Power Management
We offer to service all Yanmar Governors in our facility located in the Port of Copenhagen Malmoe
Our trained service engineers and service partners can assist on short notice.
Circular flow and Exchange Service
Imagine a shared response program unlocking the value of unused assets and saving you from stockpiling key components for urgent repairs.
Within PJ Diesel Engineering A/S you can join services with other end-users minimizing stock expenses, and at the same time maintaining full flexibility and the advantage of externalizing the risks. Through our exchange program expensive individual ownership costs and delivery time is reduced with shared acknowledged access to key components. Read more about our EXCHANGE SERVICE
Long- and short-term benefits
- Improving service by enabling programmed maintenance and emergency response
- Reduce dependency from shore facilities
- Eliminate delivery time (Time required for repairs from shore)
- Plug and play solutions
- Risk reduction
- Reduced operational cost
- Elimination of expensive inventory
- Fixed prices on exchange units - easy budget planning
- 24 months liability for defects and shortages
- High availability because of inventory at PJ Diesel Engineering A/S facilities
- Not stocking expenses
- No new unit investment
- Full report and IMO/EAIAPP Validation
- Repairable damages all included in SEU (Service Exchange Unit) A solution with no extra costs
- Elevating from supplier to service partner (Trusted supplier)
- Responsible and sustainable Supply Chain Management