Woodward Governors and Controls Service
Does your Woodward GOVERNOR or CONTROL need service?
PJ Diesel Engineering A/S is a distributor and independent service facility for Woodward Inc.
Governors and Controls are highly sophisticated major components that controls application speed and load. To avoid engine/machinery/application breakdown, your Governors and Controls require regular service inspections to prevent problems and incidents before they occur.
Hydraulic-Mechanical Governors & Controls
Woodward hydraulic-mechanical governors provide reliable and precise control of engine speed and output in virtually every type of engine application. Available in work output ratings from 10.8 inch-pounds up to 500 foot-pounds, Woodward governors are used in power generation, marine, pump, compression, and vehicle applications.
PJ Diesel Engineering A/S is Woodward AISF authorized service facility and distributor for Governors, Actuators and Turbine valves in Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, Greenland, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Sweden, and coastal area of Poland for marine applications.
We are specialists within
- Governors and Electronic Controls
- Gas and Steam Turbine Controls
- Valve services
- Power management
We offer to service all Woodward Governors and Controls
Woodward Governor continues to meet the demands for more efficient engine management, exhaust emission control, digital control systems, air and fuel valves, engine ECUs and power management controls.
Woodward Governor’s leading-edge diesel engine control systems help you to achieve maximum efficiency and minimum emissions from your engines. Software is easy to use. Controls use digital electronics, electric and hydro-mechanical auxiliaries and servo actuation systems and on-engine accessories.
Our control solutions include speed control, fuel control, integrated speed/fuel control and integration of ancillary devices. Quality and performance are assured through the use of advanced control algorithms, system analysis and system modeling to verify application before installation.
For a range of applications, we can offer upgrading of the mechanical governors to electronic versions, replacing the old mechanical governor with an actuator that is designed to fit directly onto the same drive. An electronic control panel is tailored to add additional benefits, e.g. better electronically controlled load sharing between engines.
Recommended maintenance schedule for Woodward Governors and Controls
- Ensure that the oil used in the Governor/Control is as per Woodward manual 25071
- The Governor/Control oil should be changed between 500 and 3.000 running hours depending on operating conditions.
- Perform factory approved overhaul and calibration every 25.000 running hours or five years of operation whichever comes first.
PJ Diesel Engineering A/S offers to service a large range of Woodward products - Our Woodward trained and certified service engineers and service partners can assist on short notice.
UG-8 Before service
UG-15 After service
Hydraulic-Mechanical Governors & Controls
Woodward hydraulic-mechanical Governors provide reliable and precise control of engine speed and output in virtually every type og engine application. Available in work output ratings from 10.8 inch-pounds up to 500 foot-pounds, Woodward governors are used in power generation, marine, pump, compression and vehicle applications.
Circular flow and Exchange Service
Imagine a shared response program unlocking the value of unused assets and saving you from stockpiling key components for urgent repairs.
Within PJ Diesel Engineering A/S you can join services with other end-users minimizing stock expenses, and at the same time maintaining full flexibility and the advantage of externalizing the risks. Through our exchange program expensive individual ownership costs and delivery time is reduced with shared acknowledged access to key components. Read more about our EXCHANGE SERVICE
Long- and short-term benefits
- Improving service by enabling programmed maintenance and emergency response
- Reduce dependency from shore facilities
- Eliminate delivery time (Time required for repairs from shore)
- Plug and play solutions
- Risk reduction
- Reduced operational cost
- Elimination of expensive inventory
- Fixed prices on exchange units - easy budget planning
- 24 months liability for defects and shortages
- High availability because of inventory at PJ Diesel Engineering A/S facilities
- Not stocking expenses
- No new unit investment
- Full report and IMO/EAIAPP Validation
- Repairable damages all included in SEU (Service Exchange Unit) A solution with no extra costs
- Elevating from supplier to service partner (Trusted supplier)
- Responsible and sustainable Supply Chain Management
- More than 10 worldwide receiving hubs
- PJ Diesel Engineering A/S covers return costs from Hubs, when returned within 60 days from order as per SEU conditions
A vast stock of genuine Woodward spares and Governor test stands
PJ Diesel Engineering A/S meet all the requirements for immediate service without delays. We further deliver field services for Woodward components for inspection, troubleshooting installation and commissioning.