Are you looking for service for your Four Stroke Engine – Viscous Dampers, you’ve come to the right place!
PJ Diesel Engineering A/S is authorized by Metaldyne.
We offer both Metaldyne spare parts and high-quality factory-authorized service and have more than 40 years’ experience in servicing, repairing and maintaining Viscous Dampers.
PJ Diesel Engineering offer the following services
- In-house damper repairs up to approx. 1500 mm diameter
- On-site repair worldwide for viscous dampers over 1500 mm diameter
- Highly trained and dedicated Metaldyne Specialists
- Distributor and Partner with Metaldyne with full access to parts available
- Re-conditioned dampers can be certified for Classification Societies on request.
- Extensive Metaldyne spare parts inventory
- Competitive pricing and minimal turnaround times
Factory-approved and authorized Metaldyne service
- Fast repair frames for emergency service worldwide
- Factory-trained and experienced service engineers
- All in repair, parts, exchange and field service
- Retrofits and upgrades available upon request
Damper repair process
- Damper failure resulting from lack of sample analysis – Even up to this point the bearings can be replaced using AAM’s expertise
3. Machining inertia ring to remove bearing damage and to prepare a perfect surface that will ensure optimum damper performance.
2. Conversion of Lead Bronze bearing to PTFE.
4. Case cover conversion.
5. Re-assembly, using technically superior material which will greatly extend the operating life of the damper.
7. The damper is now totally reconditioned and meets the latest technical specification. It is effectively, as new.
6. Fully rebuilt ready for pressure and vacuum testing.
Circular flow and Exchange Service
Imagine a shared response program unlocking the value of unused assets and saving you from stockpiling key components for urgent repairs.
Within PJ Diesel Engineering A/S you can join services with other end-users minimizing stock expenses, and at the same time maintaining full flexibility and the advantage of externalizing the risks. Through our exchange program expensive individual ownership costs and delivery time is reduced with shared acknowledged access to key components. Read more about our EXCHANGE SERVICE
Long- and short-term benefits
- Improving service by enabling programmed maintenance and emergency response
- Reduce dependency from shore facilities
- Eliminate delivery time (Time required for repairs from shore)
- Plug and play solutions
- Risk reduction
- Reduced operational cost
- Elimination of expensive inventory
- Fixed prices on exchange units - easy budget planning
- 24 months liability for defects and shortages
- High availability because of inventory at PJ Diesel Engineering A/S facilities
- Not stocking expenses
- No new unit investment
- Full report and IMO/EAIAPP Validation
- Repairable damages all included in SEU (Service Exchange Unit) A solution with no extra costs
- Elevating from supplier to service partner (Trusted supplier)
- Responsible and sustainable Supply Chain Management