– RTN gateway
– Linknet HT
– RTC NET
Fuel Metering Valves
– 3151A Water valve
Heavy Frame Hydraulic fluid control systems
-Gas stop/Ratio valve
-Liquid stop valve
Secure Remote Access (RAP)
Does your Gas Turbine, Vertex compressor need service?
PJ Diesel Engineering A/S is a distributor and independent service facility for Woodward Inc.
Compressor Control Experts
Woodward’s line of integrated (ITCC) and stand-alone compressor control and anti-surge systemsoperate around the globe in the most demanding environments in the industry. OEM field proven compressor control cores drive productivity, efficiency, optimization and safety in turbine, motor and compressor performance. Our systems provide superior performance in critical and general upstream, midstream, and downstream applications across the globe.
Vertex – High–Performance Configurable Simplex Compressor Control
- Field configurable with Motor or Turbine Drive Interface Logic
- InLet Throttle Valve, Inlet Guide Vane and Recycle Valve control
- Anti-Surge Control (1 or 2 Recycle Loops)
- Performance Control (suction or discharge pressure or process flow)
- Front panel with HMI and Back panel headless
- First-out problem indicator (Alarm & Trip Logs)
- User-friendly menu format
Compressor Control & Protection
The integrated turbine-compressor and motor-compressor control systems maximize availability and performance in upstream, midstream and downstream oil and gas applications, helping owners run their compression systems and process at peak efficiencies. All of our systems meet industry standards for machinery control and safety and are fully tested in a dynamic simulation environment.
If your Turbine is not performing according to specification and requirement, you should contact a service provider immediately.
PJ Diesel Engineering A/S is Woodward AISF Authorized Independent Service Facility and distributor for governors, actuators, and turbine valves in Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, Greenland, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Sweden, and coastal area of Poland for marine applications.
Our core competences
We are specialised within the Woodward product range:
- Governors and electronic controls
- Gas and steam turbine control
- Valve services
- Industrial gas turbine control
- Power management
Woodward supplies a range of products (controls, valves, actuators, safety systems, auxiliary, and combustion systems) for gas and steam turbines and compressors.
We strive to reduce total installed/operating cost and emissions while improving availability, efficiency, start performance and operating range. Woodward has the longest legacy of any control’s supplier in the industrial rotating equipment market. We continuously invest in bringing innovative solutions to real market needs. Our focus is on providing value to our original equipment manufacturer (OEM), packager and end user customers through combining our knowledge of controls, auxiliaries and combustion systems to drive optimization through simplification and integration
We offer service for all Large Engine Control Modules - Our Woodward trained, and certified service engineers and service partners can assist on short notice.
Circular flow and Exchange Service
Imagine a shared response program unlocking the value of unused assets and saving you from stockpiling key components for urgent repairs.
Within PJ Diesel Engineering A/S you can join services with other end-users minimizing stock expenses, and at the same time maintaining full flexibility and the advantage of externalizing the risks. Through our exchange program expensive individual ownership costs and delivery time is reduced with shared acknowledged access to key components.
Read more about our EXCHANGE SERVICE
Long- and short-term benefits
- Improving service by enabling programmed maintenance and emergency response
- Reduce dependency from shore facilities
- Eliminate delivery time (Time required for repairs from shore)
- Plug and play solutions
- Risk reduction
- Reduced operational cost
- Elimination of expensive inventory
- Fixed prices on exchange units - easy budget planning
- 24 months liability for Shortages and Defects
- High availability because of inventory at PJ Diesel Engineering A/S facilities
- Not stocking expenses
- No new unit investment
- Full report and IMO/EAIAPP Validation
- Repairable damages all included in SEU (Service Exchange Unit) A solution with no extra costs
- Elevating from supplier to service partner (Trusted supplier)
- Responsible and sustainable Supply Chain Management
A vast stock of genuine Woodward spares and Governor test stands
PJ Diesel Engineering A/S meet all the requirements for immediate service without delays. We further deliver field services for Woodward components for inspection, troubleshooting installation and commissioning.