Turbocharger service for Ships, Power Stations and Offshore
Does your Turbocharger need SERVICE, OVERHAUL or MAINTENANCE?
PJ Diesel Engineering A/S has been overhauling, servicing and reconditioning turbochargers for the past 40+ years, and therefore has extensive experience and knowledge in this field and within all the known Brands.
The Turbocharger is a very important piece of equipment and a necessity to keep your engine running. This is why most shipowners tends to offer large amounts of money to buy new equipment once a breakdown occur.
The good news is that new is not necessarily best!
A turbocharger with a wear and damages can easily be fixed at prices up to 75% cheaper than buying a new one. It can even improve life cycles compared to new components from the manufacturer – and with even better delivery times.
At PJ Diesel Engineering A/S we focus on circular/sharing economy-based repair and service solutions based on “Waste Less – Loose Less” principle, and continuous optimization.
As a non-bios partner, PJ Diesel Engineering A/S is advocating service and repair solutions tailored specifically to your requirement and requests, using our joint possibilities as an alternative to “just” procuring new expensive parts.
Availability and fast response is key to mutual success and at the same time we can offer to repair parts which often would be stated as non-repairable. The most common problems can most likely be repaired in our workshop and along comes always a 24-month liability for defects and shortages.
Our turbocharger service includes:
- Cartridge Overhauls
- Turbine Blade Repair
- Nozzle Ring Repair
- Balancing Facilities
- Parts Supply
- Exchange Stock Service
- Field Service
Added services provided through our response and exchange program
- Improving service by enabling programmed maintenance and emergency response
- Reduce dependency from shore facilities
- Avoid delivery time – as necessary parts are available on site
- Plug and play solutions – complete units to be installed by crew
- Risk reduction
- Reduced operational cost
- Elimination of expensive inventory
Circular flow and exchange service
Imagine a shared response program unlocking the value of unused assets and saving you from stockpiling key components for urgent repairs.
Within PJ Diesel Engineering A/S you can join services with other end-users minimizing stock expenses, and at the same time maintaining full flexibility and the advantage of externalizing the risks. Through our exchange program expensive individual ownership costs and delivery time is reduced with shared acknowledged access to key components. You can read more about our EXCHANGE SERVICE here.
Long- and short-term benefits:
- Fixed prices on exchange units – for easy budget planning
- 24 months liability for defects and shortages
- High availability because of inventory at PJDE facilities
- No stocking expenses
- No new unit investment
- Full report and IMO/EAIAPP Validation
- Repairable damages all included in SEU (Service Exchange Unit) A solution with no extra costs
- Elevating from supplier to service partner (Trusted supplier)
- Responsible and sustainable Supply Chain Management
- More than 10 worldwide receiving hubs
- PJDE covers return costs from Hubs, when returned within 60 days from order as per SEU conditions.
Having PJ Diesel Engineering A/S as a critical partner investigating your value chain and providing business cases for your optimization process is a win-win. Resource focus is important now – but critical in the future!
Repairing instead of mindlessly replacing is a win for your company, your CSR profile and for the environment 🌱
We are here to help so do not hesitate to contact us. For emergencies please call right away – we are here 24/7