Does your TecJet Fuel Metering need service?
PJ Diesel Engineering A/S is a distributor and independent service facility for Woodward Inc.
Mass Flow Control Technologies
Woodward’s TecJet™ valve is an electronic gas metering valve for single-point injection. Its integrated sensors and electronics provide the correct gas flow under all specified conditions, enabling the engine to run very lean with low emissions. TecJet’s ability to be used with a wide range of gas qualities—from methane to landfill gas to coal gas—places it among the most flexible and accurate gas metering devices on the market.
TECJET 52 GEN II
Electronic gas metering valve for single-point injection.
TECJET 50 PLUS
50mm ball valve combined with ProAct actuator
85mm butterfly valve combined with ProAct actuator
105mm butterfly valve combined with ProAct actuator
If your engine is not performing according to specification and requirement, you should contact a service provider immediately.
PJ Diesel Engineering A/S is Woodward AISF authorized service facility and distributor for governors, actuators, and turbine valves in Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, Greenland, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Sweden, and coastal area of Poland for marine applications.
We are specialists in
- Governors and electronic controls
- Gas and steam turbine control
- Valve services
- Industrial gas turbine control
- Power management
We offer service for all Woodward TecJet Fuel Metering Systems
Our Woodward trained, and certified service engineers and service partners can assist on short notice.
PJ Diesel Exchange Service
Our exchange services facilitate our client’s requirement for emergency response and programmed maintenance without dependencies and down time due to service.
- Improving service by enabling programmed maintenance and emergency response
- Reduce dependency from shore facilities
- Eliminate delivery time (Time required for repairs from shore)
- Plug and play solutions
- Risk reduction
- Reduced operational cost
- Elimination of expensive inventory
- Fixed prices on exchange units - easy budget planning
- 24 months liability for shortages and deficiencies
- Availability ex stock PJ Diesel Engineering A/S
- Not stocking expenses
- No new unit Investment
- Full report and IMO/EAIAPP Validation
- Repairable damages all included in SEU (Service exchange unit) solution with no extra costs
- Elevating from supplier to service partner (Trusted supplied)
- Responsible and sustainable supply chain management
- More than 10 worldwide receiving hubs
- PJ Diesel Engineering A/S will cover return costs from Hubs, if returned within 60 days from order as per conditions.
A vast stock of genuine Woodward spares and Governor test stands
PJ Diesel Engineering A/S meet all the requirements for immediate service without delays. We further deliver field services for Woodward components for inspection, troubleshooting installation and commissioning.