Regulateurs Europa (RE) is amongst the world leaders when it comes to the supply of control and monitoring solutions.
The solutions range from mechanical and electronic governors to turnkey monitoring and control systems for marine, traction, industrial and offshore applications. With more than 60 years of experience, Regulateurs Europa is able to supply products that satisfy the most demanding of applications.
Exchange and Overhaul
PJ Diesel Engineering became an authorized service facility and business partner for Regulateurs Europa (RE) in 2007, as experts in the fields of governor maintenance and repair. PJ Diesel Engineering has a team of field service engineers to install, commission, repair or maintain RE products. All the engineers are trained in RE products and their applications.
For Regulateurs Europa governors and actuators, PJ Diesel offers:
- Authorized partner and service facility.
- Trained field service engineers with a 24 hour response world wide.
- Full reconditioning workshop facility.
- Full 18 month warranty on overhaul and exchange.
- Large spare parts stock of genuine spare parts.
- Exchange program enabling rapid response and service.
- Full reconditioning and repair workshop facilities.
- Additional approved service facility for other governor makes and types.
The range of RE governors includes hydraulic governors, electro-hydraulic governors, and digital governors. They are known for their high reliability and durability, as well as excellent performance. The latest development in RE governing is a microprocessor controlled hydraulic governor for diesel, gas or dual fuel engines and steam turbines. Combined with the appropriate actuator, RE digital governors make up high-quality governor systems.
Regulateurs Europa provide hydraulic actuators with or without a ballhead backup option.
RE actuators are designed to be controlled by RE digital governors. Alternatively, they can interface with other controllers as part of a customised engine management system by RE.