The new easYgen-3500XT now comes with inbuilt AVR Control
The easYgen software is upgraded to the 1.16 version and besides the Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR) the easYgen-3500XT also has following benefits:
- Removes duplication of voltage and current sensing
- Simplified system removes duplication of set points
- Grid Compliant Voltage-, Power factor & Reactive Power Control, FRT curves
- AVR part configures with ToolKit in easYgen
Read more information in Manual 37580 E chapter 220.127.116.11.1 AVR, starting on page 250
New easYgen-3000XT Release 1.16
Paralleling Genset Controllers for Diverse Applications
The easYgen-3000XT Series controllers operate gensets of all sizes and applications. These controllers include specifically designed algorithms and logic to start, stop, control, and protect the genset, circuit breaker, and the utility where applicable. This technology allows standardizing on a single, affordable genset controller for distributed power generation applications. These applications can range from single stand-alone emergency backup power to parallel load sharing of multiple gensets in complex, segmented distribution systems with multiple utility feeds and tie breakers.
The easYgen-3000XT Series paralleling genset controllers provide exceptional versatility and value for OEM switchgear builders, generator packagers, and system integrators.
- High Flexibility and Reduced Efforts for variants at different applications. One device fits most applications
- Saves Cost of additional PLC as logical/analog operations can be handled by the control’s LogicsManagerTM / AnalogManagerTM
- High Robustness against external disturbances ensured by galvanic isolation of the measuring inputs, relay contacts, biasing outputs, and communication interfaces
- Simplified Configuration and Commissioning through Ethernet and USB connectivity, on-board documentation and system update function
- Drop-In Replacement extends system longevity
- Full Mains, Generator, and Engine Protection minimizes additional protection relays in low voltage applications
14 Built-In Languages enable your genset to speak your local language at the touch of a button
PJ Diesel Engineering A/S is a Woodward distributor and AISF service facility for Governors, Actuators, and Turbine Valves in Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, Greenland, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Sweden, and coastal area of Poland for marine applications.
We are specialists in
- governors and electronic controls
- gas and steam turbine control
- valve services
- power management