Turbocharger Service for KBB® ST Series
Are you looking for Turbocharger Service for
KBB® ST Series, you’ve come to the right place!
PJ Diesel Engineering A/S is authorized by KBB® and offers both KBB® spare parts, on request, and high-quality factory-authorized service within the KBB® ST Series.
KBB® Spare Parts and Factory-Authorized Service
- Highly trained and dedicated KBB® Specialists
- KBB® distributor and partner with full access to parts available
- Extensive KBB® spare parts inventory
- Competitive pricing and minimal turnaround times
Factory-approved and authorized KBB® turbocharger service
- Fast repair frames for emergency service worldwide
- Factory-trained and experienced service engineers
- All in repair, parts, exchange and field service
- Retrofits and upgrades available upon request
We have more than 40 years of experience in servicing, repairing and maintaining Turbochargers.
We focus on circular economy-based repair and service solutions based on “Waste Less – Lose Less” principle, and continuous optimization, so please contact us with specific application information, and we will guide and advise accordingly.
KBB® ST Series
ST2 | ST3 | ST4 | ST5 | ST6 | ST7
“KBB”, “M”, “HPR”, “R” and “ST” and their associated model numbers are registered marks of Kompressorenbau Bannewitz GmbH. PJ Diesel is an authorized repair and service agent of Kompressorenbau Bannewitz GmbH. PJ Diesel supplies original OEM parts.
Turbocharger Service general
The Turbocharger is a very important piece of equipment and a necessity to keep your engine running. This is why most shipowners tend to offer large amounts of money to buy new equipment once a breakdown occurs.
The good news is that new is not necessarily best!
A turbocharger with wear or damage can, in most cases be repaired at a price up to 75% less than buying a new one. It can even improve life cycles compared to new components from the manufacturer – and with even better delivery times.
Availability and fast response are key to mutual success, and at the same time, we can offer to repair parts which often would be stated as non-repairable. Common problems can most likely be repaired in our workshop – and along comes always a 24-month liability for defects and shortages.
Our turbocharger service includes:
- Cartridge Overhauls
- Turbine Blade Repair
- Nozzle Ring Repair
- Balancing Facilities
- Parts Supply
- Service Exchange Stock
- Field Service
In our workshop in Copenhagen, we have a team of factory-trained service engineers working around the clock to service our customers.
Download Product Sheet
Download Product Sheet
Circular flow and Exchange Service
Imagine a shared response program unlocking the value of unused assets and saving you from stockpiling key components for urgent repairs.
Within PJ Diesel Engineering A/S, you can join services with other end-users minimizing stock expenses, and at the same time maintaining full flexibility and the advantage of externalizing the risks. Through our exchange program, expensive individual ownership costs and delivery time is reduced with shared acknowledged access to key components. Read more about our EXCHANGE SERVICE
Long- and short-term benefits
- Improving service by enabling programmed maintenance and emergency response
- Reduce dependency from shore facilities
- Eliminate delivery time (Time required for repairs from shore)
- Plug and play solutions
- Risk reduction
- Reduced operational cost
- Elimination of expensive inventory
- Fixed prices on exchange units - easy budget planning
- 24 months of liability for Shortages & Defects
- High availability because of inventory at PJ Diesel Engineering A/S facilities
- Not stocking expenses
- No new unit investment
- A full report and IMO/EAIAPP validation
- Repairable damages all included in SEU (Service Exchange Unit) A solution with no extra costs
- Elevating from supplier to service partner (Trusted supplier)
- Responsible and sustainable Supply Chain Management
A vast stock of genuine Woodward spares and Governor test stands
PJ Diesel Engineering A/S meets all the requirements for immediate service without delays. We further deliver field services for Woodward components for inspection, troubleshooting installation and commissioning.