Woodward Engine systems
Does your HIGHPROTEC-2 SERIES need service?
PJ Diesel Engineering A/S is a distributor and independent service facility for Woodward Inc.
The Woodward HighPROTEC-2 line offers an outstanding solution for reliable medium-voltage protection of distribution, generator, substation and motor assets. The innovative PC tool minimizes commissioning and training costs. The high degree of proven reliability guarantees high availability of your electrical grid and equipment. Each model type has the flexibility to handle the many variations that can be encountered in a specific application.
- MRDT4 Transformer Differential Protection
- MRDTV4 Directional Transformer Differential Protection
- MRMV4 Motor Protection w/ Voltage / Frequency
- MRM4 Motor Protection
- MCDGV4 Generator Protection w/ Differential
- MRU4 Voltage & Frequency Supervision
- MRI4 Non-Directional Feeder Protection
- MRA4 Interconnection / Mains Decoupling
- MCDLV4 Cable/Line Differential
If your engine is not performing according to specification and requirement, you should contact a service provider immediately.
PJ Diesel Engineering A/S is Woodward AISF Authorized Independent Service Facility and distributor for governors, actuators, and turbine valves in Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, Greenland, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Sweden, and coastal area of Poland for marine applications.
We are specialists in
- Governors and electronic controls
- Gas and steam turbine control
- Valve services
- Industrial gas turbine control
- Power management
We offer to service all HIGHPROTEC-2 SERIES
Our Woodward trained, and certified service engineers and service partners can assist on short notice.
Circular flow and Exchange Service
Imagine a shared response program unlocking the value of unused assets and saving you from stockpiling key components for urgent repairs.
Within PJ Diesel Engineering A/S you can join services with other end-users minimizing stock expenses, and at the same time maintaining full flexibility and the advantage of externalizing the risks. Through our exchange program expensive individual ownership costs and delivery time is reduced with shared acknowledged access to key components. Read more about our EXCHANGE SERVICE
Long- and short-term benefits
- Improving service by enabling programmed maintenance and emergency response
- Reduce dependency from shore facilities
- Eliminate delivery time (Time required for repairs from shore)
- Plug and play solutions
- Risk reduction
- Reduced operational cost
- Elimination of expensive inventory
- Fixed prices on exchange units - easy budget planning
- 24 months liability for defects and shortages
- High availability because of inventory at PJ Diesel Engineering A/S facilities
- Not stocking expenses
- No new unit investment
- Full report and IMO/EAIAPP Validation
- Repairable damages all included in SEU (Service Exchange Unit) A solution with no extra costs
- Elevating from supplier to service partner (Trusted supplier)
- Responsible and sustainable Supply Chain Management
A vast stock of genuine Woodward spares and Governor test stands
PJ Diesel Engineering A/S meet all the requirements for immediate service without delays. We further deliver field services for Woodward components for inspection, troubleshooting installation and commissioning.