Woodward Authorized Distributor and Service Facility
Does your GOVERNORS and/or CONTROLS need service?
PJ Diesel Engineering A/S is a distributor and independent service facility for Woodward Inc.
Governors and Actuators are highly sophisticated major components that controls application speed and load. To avoid engine/machinery/application breakdown, your Governors and Actuators require regular service inspections to prevent problems and incidents before they occur.
If your engine or steam turbine is not performing according to specification and requirement, you should contact a service provider immediately.
PJ Diesel Engineering A/S is Woodward AISF authorized service facility and distributor for governors, actuators, and turbine valves in Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, Greenland, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Sweden, and coastal area of Poland for marine applications.
We are specialists in
- Governors and electronic controls
- Gas and steam turbine control
- Valve services
- Industrial gas turbine control
- Power management
We offer to service all Woodward governors, actuators and controls in our facility located in the Port of Copenhagen Malmoe
Our overhauling and repair procedures strictly follow the Woodward guidelines, protocols and specifications.
Circular Flow & Exchange Service
Our exchange services facilitate our client’s requirement for emergency response and programmed maintenance without dependencies and down time due to service.
- Improving service by enabling programmed maintenance and emergency response
- Reduce dependency from shore facilities
- Eliminate delivery time (Time required for repairs from shore)
- Plug and play solutions
- Risk reduction
- Reduced operational cost
- Elimination of expensive inventory
- Fixed prices on exchange units – easy budget planning
- 24 months liability for defects and shortages
- High availability because of inventory at PJ Diesel Engineering A/S facilities
- No stocking expenses
- No new unit Investment
- Full report and IMO/EAIAPP Validation
- Repairable damages all included in SEU (Service exchange unit) A solution with no extra costs
- Elevating from supplier to service partner (Trusted supplied)
- Responsible and sustainable Supply Chain Management
- More than 10 worldwide receiving hubs
- PJ Diesel Engineering A/S cover return costs from Hubs, when returned within 60 days from order as per SEU conditions.
A vast stock of genuine Woodward spares and Governor test stands – PJ Diesel Engineering A/S meet all the requirements for immediate service without delays. We further deliver field services for Woodward components for inspection, troubleshooting installation and commissioning.
Our Woodward trained and certified service engineers and service partners can assist on short notice.
Living up to our clients changing requirements, we also offer service and overhaul of Governors and Actuators of other manufacturers
- Regulateurs Europa,
- Kiki Diesel,
Exchange Governors available for PGA 58/200/300/500, PG-EG, EGB, UG8/10, UG-ACT, UG40, 3161, RE Governors and Actuators, ZEXEL, RHD6, etc. upon request.