Woodward Authorized Distributor and Service Facility
Woodward Engine systems
Does your GOVERNOR and/or CONTROL need service?
PJ Diesel Engineering A/S is a distributor and independent service facility for Woodward Inc.
Governors and Actuators are highly sophisticated major components that controls application speed and load. To avoid engine/machinery/application breakdown, your Governors and Actuators require regular service inspections to prevent problems and incidents before they occur.
If your engine or steam turbine is not performing according to specification and requirement, you should contact a service provider immediately.
PJ Diesel Engineering A/S is Woodward AISF authorized service facility and distributor for governors, actuators, and turbine valves in Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, Greenland, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Sweden, and coastal area of Poland for marine applications.
We are specialists in
- Governors and electronic controls
- Gas and steam turbine control
- Valve services
- Industrial gas turbine control
- Power management
- Generator Controls
We offer to service all Woodward governors, actuators and controls in our facility located in the Port of Copenhagen Malmoe
Our overhauling and repair procedures strictly follow the Woodward guidelines, protocols and specifications.
Our Woodward trained and certified service engineers and service partners can assist on short notice.
Living up to our clients changing requirements, we also offer service and overhaul of Governors and Actuators of other manufacturers
- Regulateurs Europa,
- Kiki Diesel,
Exchange Governors available for PGA 58/200/300/500, PG-EG, EGB, UG8/10, UG-ACT, UG40, 3161, RE Governors and Actuators, ZEXEL, RHD6, etc. upon request.
Circular flow and Exchange Service
Imagine a shared response program unlocking the value of unused assets and saving you from stockpiling key components for urgent repairs.
Within PJ Diesel Engineering A/S you can join services with other end-users minimizing stock expenses, and at the same time maintaining full flexibility and the advantage of externalizing the risks. Through our exchange program expensive individual ownership costs and delivery time is reduced with shared acknowledged access to key components. Read more about our EXCHANGE SERVICE
Long- and short-term benefits
- Improving service by enabling programmed maintenance and emergency response
- Reduce dependency from shore facilities
- Eliminate delivery time (Time required for repairs from shore)
- Plug and play solutions
- Risk reduction
- Reduced operational cost
- Elimination of expensive inventory
- Fixed prices on exchange units - easy budget planning
- 24 months liability for defects and shortages
- High availability because of inventory at PJ Diesel Engineering A/S facilities
- Not stocking expenses
- No new unit investment
- Full report and IMO/EAIAPP Validation
- Repairable damages all included in SEU (Service Exchange Unit) A solution with no extra costs
- Elevating from supplier to service partner (Trusted supplier)
- Responsible and sustainable Supply Chain Management
A vast stock of genuine Woodward spares and Governor test stands
PJ Diesel Engineering A/S meet all the requirements for immediate service without delays. We further deliver field services for Woodward components for inspection, troubleshooting installation and commissioning.