Fuel Injection Systems
Fuel Injection Systems
Plungers & Barrels
Are you looking for service for your Fuel Injection Systems, you’ve come to the right place!
PJ Diesel Engineering A/S has more than 40 years’ experience in servicing, repairing and maintaining Fuel Pumps, Plungers & Barrels and Fuel Injectors for Two-stroke and Four-stroke engines. We also offer an Exchange Service with a stock of Fuel Injection Systems that can be dispatched and made available to our customers within 24 hours.
Availability and fast response are key to our mutual success, and at the same time we can offer to repair parts which often would be stated as non-repairable. Common problems can most likely be repaired in our workshop and along comes always a 24-month liability for defects and shortages.
Our fast response and service facility brings added value to our customers – Environmentally as well as Economically, and our facility in Copenhagen offer you:
- Fully trained workshop staff, 24-hour response
- Fully specialized equipped Fuel Injection Facility
- Reconditioning of complete Fuel Pumps, Plungers & Barrels and Fuel Injectors
- Service Facility authorized by Woodward (former Bryce and Lucas Bryce)
- Service of all Fuel-Systems, Makes and Types
- Extensive Exchange Program enabling rapid Fuel-System response regarding parts as well as service
New is not necessarily best!
A Fuel Pump, Plunger, Barrel or Fuel Injector with wear and damage can in most cases be repaired at a price up to 75% less than buying a new one. It can even improve life cycles compared to new components from the manufacturer – and with even better delivery times!
Regular maintenance of your Fuel injection systems is essential, in order to maintain the engine in a good operating condition and obtaining a low fuel and lubricating oil consumption. This too is a cost-effective alternative to renewing partly or completely.
PJ Diesel Engineerings’ Fuel Injection department has a Fuel Injection workshop facility in Copenhagen. We are authorized by Woodward (former Bryce and Lucas Bryce) and specialized in the reconditioning of any type and make of Fuel Injection Systems.
Official Woodward Diesel System Facility
Woodward Diesel Systems leads the way in providing advanced systems for the future markets requirements, including reduced emissions, improved fuel economy, lower cost and greater durability.
With 60 years of experience, Woodward Diesel Systems is unrevealed as regards assessing and satisfying all needs for advanced fuel systems, common rall, electronics, high pressure injection, pilot fueling, water/gas, oil emulsions…
… cost effective design.
Solutions are supplied for all makes!
We offer cleaning service, repair and maintenance of all Fuel pumps (Single and Inline), Plungers & Barrels and Fuel injectors and our team of factory trained service engineers are working around the clock to service our customers.
We focus on circular economy-based repair and service solutions based on “Waste Less – Lose Less” principle, and continuous optimization, so please contact us with specific application information and we will guide and advise accordingly.
Circular flow and Exchange Service
Imagine a shared response program unlocking the value of unused assets and saving you from stockpiling key components for urgent repairs.
Within PJ Diesel Engineering A/S you can join services with other end-users minimizing stock expenses, and at the same time maintaining full flexibility and the advantage of externalizing the risks. Through our exchange program expensive individual ownership costs and delivery time is reduced with shared acknowledged access to key components. Read more about our EXCHANGE SERVICE
Long- and short-term benefits
- Improving service by enabling programmed maintenance and emergency response
- Reduce dependency from shore facilities
- Eliminate delivery time (Time required for repairs from shore)
- Plug and play solutions
- Risk reduction
- Reduced operational cost
- Elimination of expensive inventory
- Fixed prices on exchange units – easy budget planning
- 24 months liability for defects and shortages
- High availability because of inventory at PJ Diesel Engineering A/S facilities
- Not stocking expenses
- No new unit investment
- Full report and IMO/EAIAPP Validation
- Repairable damages all included in SEU (Service Exchange Unit) A solution with no extra costs
- Elevating from supplier to service partner (Trusted supplier)
- Responsible and sustainable Supply Chain Management