Four Stroke Engines
Four Stroke Engines
Are you looking for service for your Four Stroke Engine, you’ve come to the right place!
PJ Diesel engineering A/S has more than 40 years of experience in servicing, repairing and maintaining Cylinder Liners, Cylinder Covers, Connecting Rods and Piston Crowns and offer an exchange system with a stock of Four Stroke Engine Parts that can be dispatched and made available to our customers within 24 hours.
New is not necessarily best!
A Cylinder Liner or Cover, Connecting Rods and Piston Crowns with a wear and damage can in most cases be repaired at a price up to 75% less than buying a new one. It can even improve life cycles compared to new components from the manufacturer – and with even better delivery times!
Availability and fast response are key to our mutual success, and at the same time we can offer to repair parts which often would be stated as non-repairable.
Common problems can most likely be repaired in our workshop and along comes always a 24-month liability for defects and shortages.
We focus on circular economy-based repair and service solutions based on “Waste Less – Lose Less” principle, and continuous optimization, so please contact us with specific application information and we will guide and advise accordingly.
Regular engine maintenance is essential, in order to maintain the engine in a good operating condition and obtaining a low fuel and lubricating oil consumption. This too is a cost-effective alternative to renewing partly or completely.
PJ Diesel component workshop is located in our workshop in Rødby, south of Copenhagen, and is specialised in the reconditioning of major engine components. We offer service, repair and maintenanceof all four-stroke engines and we have a team of facory trained engineers working around the clock to service our customers.
The engine component division offers repair and reconditioning of the following components:
- Cylinder liners
- Cylinder covers
- Connecting rods
- Piston crowns
Circular flow and Exchange Service
Imagine a shared response program unlocking the value of unused assets and saving you from stockpiling key components for urgent repairs.
Within PJ Diesel Engineering A/S you can join services with other end-users minimizing stock expenses, and at the same time maintaining full flexibility and the advantage of externalizing the risks. Through our exchange program expensive individual ownership costs and delivery time is reduced with shared acknowledged access to key components. Read more about our EXCHANGE SERVICE
Long- and short-term benefits
- Improving service by enabling programmed maintenance and emergency response
- Reduce dependency from shore facilities
- Eliminate delivery time (Time required for repairs from shore)
- Plug and play solutions
- Risk reduction
- Reduced operational cost
- Elimination of expensive inventory
- Fixed prices on exchange units - easy budget planning
- 24 months liability for defects and shortages
- High availability because of inventory at PJ Diesel Engineering A/S facilities
- Not stocking expenses
- No new unit investment
- Full report and IMO/EAIAPP Validation
- Repairable damages all included in SEU (Service Exchange Unit) A solution with no extra costs
- Elevating from supplier to service partner (Trusted supplier)
- Responsible and sustainable Supply Chain Management
- More than 10 worldwide receiving hubs
- PJ Diesel Engineering A/S covers return costs from Hubs, when returned within 60 days from order as per SEU conditions