Does your Flex500 need service?
PJ Diesel Engineering A/S is a distributor and independent service facility for Woodward Inc.
High–Performance Programmable Simplex Compressor Control
The new Flex500 is an industrial hardware platform that offers robust, low-cost control for a wide variety of turbine, engine, and compressor applications. The platform’s real-time operating system and dedicated inputs and outputs provide deterministic performance for key prime mover control functionality. Its 5.0 ms I/O scan times, high accuracy, and software program synchronization make it ideal for use in controlling and protecting critical high-speed rotating equipment.
- Simplex Controller
- Powerful real time microprocessor control
- Combines real time control with PLC programming
- Optional integrated graphical operator control panel
- Distributed I/O capability (RTCNet compatible)
- Low cost alternative to a general-purpose PLC
LVDC, Ordinary Location
110Vac/125Vdc, Class 1 Div2
LVDC, Ordinary Location
220Vac, Class 1, Div 2 Locations
If your engine is not performing according to specification and requirement, you should contact a service provider immediately.
PJ Diesel Engineering A/S is Woodward AISF authorized service facility and distributor for governors, actuators, and turbine valves in Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, Greenland, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Sweden, and coastal area of Poland for marine applications.
We are specialists in
- Governors and electronic controls
- Gas and steam turbine control
- Valve services
- Industrial gas turbine control
- Power management
We offer service for all Woodward TecJet Fuel Metering Systems
Our Woodward trained, and certified service engineers and service partners can assist on short notice.
PJ Diesel Exchange Service
Our exchange services facilitate our client’s requirement for emergency response and programmed maintenance without dependencies and down time due to service.
- Improving service by enabling programmed maintenance and emergency response
- Reduce dependency from shore facilities
- Eliminate delivery time (Time required for repairs from shore)
- Plug and play solutions
- Risk reduction
- Reduced operational cost
- Elimination of expensive inventory
- Fixed prices on exchange units - easy budget planning
- 24 months liability for shortages and deficiencies
- Availability ex stock PJ Diesel Engineering A/S
- Not stocking expenses
- No new unit Investment
- Full report and IMO/EAIAPP Validation
- Repairable damages all included in SEU (Service exchange unit) solution with no extra costs
- Elevating from supplier to service partner (Trusted supplied)
- Responsible and sustainable supply chain management
- More than 10 worldwide receiving hubs
- PJDE will cover return costs from Hubs, if returned within 60 days from order as per conditions.
A vast stock of genuine Woodward spares and Governor test stands
PJ Diesel Engineering A/S meet all the requirements for immediate service without delays. We further deliver field services for Woodward components for inspection, troubleshooting installation and commissioning.