Does your EASYGEN-3000XT need service?
PJ Diesel Engineering A/S is a distributor and independent service facility for Woodward Inc.
One Unit – Infinite possibilities
The easYgen-3000XT Series controllers operate gensets of all sizes and applications. These controllers include specifically designed algorithms and logic to start, stop, control, and protect the genset, circuit breaker, and the utility where applicable. This technology allows standardizing on a single, affordable genset controller for distributed power generation applications
- 3100XT-P1 (Back Panel)
- 3200XT-PI (Front Panel)
- 3400XT-P1-LT (Low Temp)
- 3400XT-P1 (Back Panel)
- 3500XT-PI (Front Panel)
- 3500XT-P1-LT (Low Temp)
CO-GEN / CHP
- 3400XT-P2 (Back Panel)
- 3500XT-P2 (Front Panel)
- 3500XT-P2-LT (Low Temp)
If your engine is not performing according to specification and requirement, you should contact a service provider immediately.
PJ Diesel Engineering A/S is Woodward AISF Authorized Independent Service Facility and distributor for governors, actuators, and turbine valves in Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, Greenland, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Sweden, and coastal area of Poland for marine applications.
We are specialists in
- Governors and electronic controls
- Gas and steam turbine control
- Valve services
- Industrial gas turbine control
- Power management
We offer to service all EASYGEN-3000XT SERIES
Our Woodward trained, and certified service engineers and service partners can assist on short notice.
PJ Diesel Exchange Service
Our exchange services facilitate our client’s requirement for emergency response and programmed maintenance without dependencies and down time due to service.
- Improving service by enabling programmed maintenance and emergency response
- Reduce dependency from shore facilities
- Eliminate delivery time (Time required for repairs from shore)
- Plug and play solutions
- Risk reduction
- Reduced operational cost
- Elimination of expensive inventory
- Fixed prices on exchange units - easy budget planning
- 24 months liability for shortages and deficiencies
- Availability ex stock PJ Diesel Engineering A/S
- Not stocking expenses
- No new unit Investment
- Full report and IMO/EAIAPP Validation
- Repairable damages all included in SEU (Service exchange unit) solution with no extra costs
- Elevating from supplier to service partner (Trusted supplied)
- Responsible and sustainable supply chain management
- More than 10 worldwide receiving hubs
- PJDE will cover return costs from Hubs, if returned within 60 days from order as per conditions.
A vast stock of genuine Woodward spares and Governor test stands
PJ Diesel Engineering A/S meet all the requirements for immediate service without delays. We further deliver field services for Woodward components for inspection, troubleshooting installation and commissioning.