- RTN gateway
- Linknet HT
- RTC NET
Fuel Metering Valves
- 3151A Water valve
Heavy Frame Hydraulic fluid control systems
-Gas stop/Ratio valve
-Liquid stop valve
- Micronet Safety
Secure Remote Access (RAP)
Secure Remote Access (RAP)
Does your Steam Turbine, 5009FT need service?
PJ Diesel Engineering A/S is a distributor and independent service facility for Woodward Inc.
Proven Steam Turbine Control Solutions
Purpose-built for steam turbines “Any Size, Any Application”. Woodward’s powerful controllers have the performance and accuracy required for today’s steam turbine applications. Steam turbine OEMs utilize Woodward’s turbine controllers to ensure their packages meet steady-state stability and fast transient responses required by petrochemical plant processes and utility grid regulatory commissions.
5009FT – Turbine Control System
- Total System Control
- Powerful CPU for demanding applications
- Deterministic update rates as fast as 5 ms
- SNTP compliant for time synchronization
- Four Ethernet ports
- Distributed I/0 capability
If your Turbine is not performing according to specification and requirement, you should contact a service provider immediately.
PJ Diesel Engineering A/S is Woodward AISF Authorized Independent Service Facility and distributor for governors, actuators, and turbine valves in Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, Greenland, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Sweden, and coastal area of Poland for marine applications.
Our core competences
We are specialised within the Woodward product range:
- Governors and electronic controls
- Gas and steam turbine control
- Valve services
- Industrial gas turbine control
- Power management
Woodward supplies a range of products (controls, valves, actuators, safety systems, auxiliary, and combustion systems) for gas and steam turbines and compressors.
We strive to reduce total installed/operating cost and emissions while improving availability, efficiency, start performance and operating range. Woodward has the longest legacy of any control’s supplier in the industrial rotating equipment market. We continuously invest in bringing innovative solutions to real market needs. Our focus is on providing value to our original equipment manufacturer (OEM), packager and end user customers through combining our knowledge of controls, auxiliaries and combustion systems to drive optimization through simplification and integration
We offer service for all Large Engine Control Modules - Our Woodward trained, and certified service engineers and service partners can assist on short notice.
Circular flow and Exchange Service
Imagine a shared response program unlocking the value of unused assets and saving you from stockpiling key components for urgent repairs.
Within PJ Diesel Engineering A/S you can join services with other end-users minimizing stock expenses, and at the same time maintaining full flexibility and the advantage of externalizing the risks. Through our exchange program expensive individual ownership costs and delivery time is reduced with shared acknowledged access to key components. Read more about our EXCHANGE SERVICE
Long- and short-term benefits
- Improving service by enabling programmed maintenance and emergency response
- Reduce dependency from shore facilities
- Eliminate delivery time (Time required for repairs from shore)
- Plug and play solutions
- Risk reduction
- Reduced operational cost
- Elimination of expensive inventory
- Fixed prices on exchange units - easy budget planning
- 24 months liability for defects and shortages
- High availability because of inventory at PJ Diesel Engineering A/S facilities
- Not stocking expenses
- No new unit investment
- Full report and IMO/EAIAPP Validation
- Repairable damages all included in SEU (Service Exchange Unit) A solution with no extra costs
- Elevating from supplier to service partner (Trusted supplier)
- Responsible and sustainable Supply Chain Management
- More than 10 worldwide receiving hubs
- PJ Diesel Engineering A/S covers return costs from Hubs, when returned within 60 days from order as per SEU conditions
A vast stock of genuine Woodward spares and Governor test stands
PJ Diesel Engineering A/S meet all the requirements for immediate service without delays. We further deliver field services for Woodward components for inspection, troubleshooting installation and commissioning.